The Strategy and Business Development department is responsible for:
Roles in Strategy and Business Development include:
- Developing the Trust’s strategy and plans (with Directors, Governors, Managers and Commissioners)
- Planning and managing the major changes required to achieve the Trust’s strategic goals
- Running the PMO (Portfolio Management Office) that coordinates and tracks delivery of major projects
- Coordinating the preparation of bids, either for new services or renewal of existing contracts
- Facilitating continuous improvement and service redesign across SCAS
- Managing the Bright Ideas scheme
- Head of Service Development
- Project Manager
- Business Manager
- Project Coordinator
For management roles, you will need to be a good leader and have good project management skills.
Some project management roles require specific knowledge and experience in addition to project management skills.