As part of the SCAS FACT Team you will deliver quality, professional clinical training with proven outcomes and standards to a range of clients in various locations.
We have over 15 years’ experience of delivering First Aid and bespoke clinical training within the NHS and commercial sectors.
We present a professional image and are proud of the training and teaching we deliver. We always try and ensure that our delegates leave the course they have attended with the confidence to use the skills they have been taught.
The trainers are responsible for the delivery of high quality health, welfare and safety education and learning packages in accordance with national curriculum and standards. We ensure that all clientele have access to relevant advice, information and policies relating to resuscitation, manual handling etc.
These are some of the essential criteria you will need to be successful for these roles:
- Teaching qualification minimum: PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector 12 Credits) or equivalent. First Aid Certificate minimum: HSE First Aid at Work
- Demonstrable post qualification experience in a clinical setting
- Competence in facilitating learning across and teaching in a multidisciplinary environment
- Specialist knowledge in First Aid practices and emergency response training and proven ability in the First Aid arena
- Manual Handling Instructor
- You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills and ability to use a variety of IT software packages – MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to assess the knowledge and skills of others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with situations in a sensitive manner
- Valid UK full B category driving licence and with no more than 3 penalty points.